To My Sister...

 I remember the day I first saw you,

You were tiny and small, like a cute doll.

Growing up together is a joy each day,

Every moment with you is a pure delight



You're my precious gift, just what I wanted,

My best buddy to share stories with.

My partner in crime and endless cheer,

With you by my side, there’s nothing to fear.


We share love and laughter, our days are bright,

Every moment with you is pure delight.

I enjoy teasing and cuddling, it’s our little play,

I’m always here for you, come what may.


Though the world may seem big and quite new,

Don’t worry, dear sister, I’m here with you.

The moments we create, so special and true,

Will be our memories forever, just me and you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Family

The UAE Flag

To Our Wonderful Teacher